Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Secrets

Everyone has secrets.. you and I.. the bearded man next door, the bespectacled office co-ordinator.. we work hard to keep our secrets. We go thru' hoops of fire to keep our secrets..we die and if need be kill to keep our secrets.. but today, while I was thining of new ways to keep my secret... I wondered " what must it be like for the secret to be kept a secret?"

I imagined myself to be a secret for a second. When you are a secret, the world is oblivious to your existence, you are surroundedby darkness, no one will ever know how great you are.. you will never be appreciated..you will never be pitied for your cursed fate... Imagine yourself being trapped in another realm of the world, where you can see this realm of world living its life completely oblivious to your sufferings..You wanna be heard, you wanna be seen, pitied.. So you kick your legs and hands, scream at the worl.. But all the world can hear and see is nothing.

I always thnk the secret inside everyone desires to be acknowledged, heard, seen and pitied. That's probably why while some of us are very good at keeping secrets, many of us let the secrets get the better of us.

No comments: